Central Bedfordshire - Mobile App
What can you do on the Central Beds Council App?
Central Beds Council have launched a mobile app - Central Bedfordshire - to give Central Bedfordshire residents a fast and effective way to report highways issues to them whilst on the move.
- surface defects in pavements
- surface defects on the road
- street light faults
- overgrown trees
Using mobile technology, maps, photographs and GPS, you can report issues
The mobile app responds to the growing number of residents that use mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets to report issues to them.
Going forward the Council will continue to develop the app to include reporting other issues such as missed bins.
How can you download the mobile app?
You can download the mobile app for free for IOS or Android mobile phones and the iPad.
Follow these quick steps to report problems like a pothole or faulty street light in your local area:
- download the App for free
- launch the App when you see something like a pothole or broken street light
- create a new report by selecting the pencil icon at the top right of the screen
- choose the relevant category
- add a photo - this option allows us to see the exact nature of the problem
- select the address - your location services should identify the address
- provide any additional info about the location or problem so we can correctly identify it
- give us your details if you like - you'll only have to do this once as the App remembers your info
- click "submit" to send the details to us to be resolved
The app complements our other customer service options. You can still get in touch and report incidents in the following ways:
- do it online - report highways problems
- Telephone: 0300 300 8049
Download the 'Ampthill App' for Free. The App initially includes the following:
- Ampthill Events - details of town events straight to your mobile
- Ampthill News & Information - details from the Ampthill.Info Facebook & Twitter pages
- Ampthill Video - Youtube videos from the Ampthill.Info & Ampthill TV channels
- Ampthill Photos - from Flickr, Facebook & TwitPic. Plus the ability to upload your photos of Ampthill to the App via LiveAlbum
- Local News - from Beds On Sunday & Times and Citizen RSS Stream
Why not take a look!
If you want events, news or information promoted via the new up contact Mark Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org