Let's Talk Together Meetings
Lets Talk Together meetings are are an initiative from Central Bedfordshire Council aimed at giving members of the community and local groups the opportunity to meet and talk with Councillors, and representatives from key organisations such as police, health, education, community safety, environment, business and volunteering to name but a few.
The next Let's Talk Together Meetings for the Ampthill Ward is:
- Dates & venue to be confirmed
To find out details of previous meeting visit the Central Bedfordshire Together Page for Ampthill & Flitwick
Website: Central Bedfordshire Together
Let's Talk Central
Let's Talk Central is another initiative from Central Bedfordshire Council that gives residents a place to talk to each other, post comments, photos and videos about where they live.
Central Bedfordshire Council is keen to understand how residents feel and will be generating online discussions about:
- What's the best thing about where you live?
- What do you think is special about Central Bedfordshire?
- What challenges do you think Central Bedfordshire will face in the future?
- What are your hopes for Central Bedfordshire in the future?
- What are your thoughts on the latest consultations?
Existing social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are being used to promote Let's Talk Central, which is free and easy to use for the council and their customers.